Conveyor Belt Calender/ Rubber Belt Calender/ Calender Machine
The rubber conveyor belt calendaring line is used for the production of rubber conveyor belt cores, for the rubber coating of canvas and for the continuous production of pure rubber sheets. This is vital equipment for the production of conveyor belts and rubber strips.
Structural Features of Main Machine:
1. Roll is made of chilled cast iron alloy because of its excellent heating and cooling effects.
2. Rolling bearings support the roll at two ends, saving energy and reducing eccentricity and vibration, can guarantee product accuracy.
3. Nip adjustment can be implemented at one-side or simultaneous double-side. Roll gap is measured by a displacement sensor, then displays in digital on the operation table.
4. DC motor’s drive and DC speed regulating device’s control resulting in stable and reliable speed.
|Roll number pcs||4||4||4|
|Structure type||Drilled & smooth||Drilled & smooth||Drilled & smooth|
|Roll working diameter (mm)||610||700||800|
|Working length (mm)||1730||1800||2500|
|Roll linear speed m/min||5--35||4--40||4--40|
|Roll camber||1#. 2#. 4#||1#. 2#. 4#||1#. 2#. 4#|
|Pre-loading||1#. 2#. 3#||1#. 2#. 3#||1#. 2#.|
|Axis cross||1#. 4#||1#. 4#||1#. 4#|
|Drive motor power kw||90(1#) 132( 2#. 3#.4#)||90(1# .4#) 110( 2#. 3#.)||132x4|
|Calendered product max.width (mm)||1500||1600||2200|
|Overall dimension (LxWxH) (mm)||8800x8960x4430||6000x4200x5020||10340x4200x4100|
Structural Features of the Auxiliary Machine:
1. Drying and cooling devices, one is to remove water content from canvas then maintain a certain temperature. These two devices cooperate with the main machine to help create front/rear large tension zone of the main machine.
2. Over-tension protection device consists of supports, guide roll and force and force-measuring bearing. The force-measuring bearing’s sensor can send out signals in case of over tension.
3. Centering device consists of a photoelectric detector, electric control, aligning roll and servo motor, following cooling device and pre-winding device, which is used to correct deflection of the rubber sheet.
4. System driver adopts a digital speed regulating device, entire machine control uses PLC, and applies a Fieldbus control technique.
|Calendaring linear speed (m/min)||5-35 canvas calendaring 5-20 rubber coating of belt core||4-40 canvas calendaring 4-25 rubber coating of belt core||4-40 canvas calendaring 4-25 rubber coating of belt core|
|Calendered product Max.width (mm)||1500||1600||2200|
|Beltcore max.diameter to let off (mm)||3000||3000||3000|
|Let-off mac. weight (t)||12||12||15|
|Canvas max. diameter to let off (mm)||1000||1000||1000|
|Dry roll size (mm)||4 - ￠ 1000x1800||4 - ￠ 1000x1800||4 - ￠ 1000x2500|
|Press roll size (mm)||￠250x1800||￠250x1800||￠250x1800|
|Cooling roll size (mm)||6 - ￠ 1000x1800||8 - ￠ 1000x1800||8 - ￠ 1000x2500|
|Belt winding max. diameter (mm)||4000||4000||4000|
|Winding max.weight (t)||15||15||20|
|Rubber sheet winding max.diameter (mm)||1300||1300||1300|
|Overall diaminisions (LXWXH) (mm)||33020x5420x5015||35000x5600x4100||40400x6570x4100|
|Remark||Matching with XYD-4S1730E||Matching with XYD-4S1800A1||Matching with XY-4S2500A|