Rubber Sheet Mill, Mixing Mill, Rubber Mill, Two Roll Mixing Mill
The rubber sheeting mill is used as an auxiliary device along with internal mixers in order to make rubber sheets.
1. The rollers are made from chilled cast iron with vanadium and titanium alloys. The roller face is hard and wear resistant. The internal cavity is processed to distribute temperature in a uniform manner.
2. The machine is equipped with an overload protection device to prevent the major components from being damaged due to overloading.
3. The rubber machine is also equipped with an emergency device. In case of emergency just draw the pull rod, and the machine will stop i(mm)ediately.
4. The transmission system adopts a hard facing gear reducer, which has a compact structure with higher transmission effciency, lower noise and longer service life.
5. The base frame is a complete framework, which is convenient for installation.
All of the rubber mill models may be equipped with either copper bushes or rolling bearings.
|Working diameter of rolls ((mm))||400||450||550||660||710|
|Working length of rolls (mm)||1000||1200||1500||2130||2200|
|Working linear speed of front roll (m/min)||21.9||28||31.17||22-7||30.26|
|Friction ratio of front and rear roll||1:1.08||1:1.08||1:1.09||1-24||1:1.51|
|Capacity per batch (mix-up stock) (kg)||18-35||50||540kg /h||165||190|
|Driven motor power (kw)||45||55||110||180||280|
|Overall dimensions (mm)||L||4471||5173||5870||5900||7650||9120|
|Weight (t)||~ 8.3||~11.4||~ 28||~ 49||~ 59|