Rubber Mixing Machine, Rubber Internal Mixer, Rubber Compound Machine, Rubber Machine
The Banbury mixer is designed for plasticizing and mixing rubber and plastic materials during various rubber production processes.
1. The internal mixing components utilize elliptical tangential rotors. The wings and working surfaces of the rotors, the internal surfaces of the mixing chamber, and the working surfaces of the pressing ram device and the discharging device are all coated with a specially developed alloy applied with a built-up welding method. This provides the machine and its parts with added durability and corrosion resistance.
2. The rotors, the mixing chamber and the discharging door are all constructed with circulating channels to realize the circulation of heat transmission mediums. According to different processing requirements, the mixing materials may be heated by hot steam or cooled by cold water.
3. The mixing chamber is a combined configuration, which is convenient for assembling, disassembling and maintaining. The drop -door discharge device is driven by two reciprocating oil cylinder which directly pulls the locking plate to lock the discharge door. The device provides quick discharging and reliable airproof operation.
4. The rubber machine’s rotors are supported by rolling bearings, which are easy to maintain and have a long service life.
5. The transmission system adopts a hard facing gear reducer, which has a compact structure with higher transmission efficiency, lower noise and longer service life.
6. The pressing ram device may be driven by pneumatic cylinder or oil cylinder to press the mixing materials forcing them into equal mixing so as to increase productive efficiency. Paired with an electric controller, the pressing ram device can automatically add pressure, release pressure or just keep floating.
7. Both manual and automatic modes are arranged to operate the PLC electric system.
|AC Drive||DC Drive||AC Drive||DC Drive||AC Drive||DC Drive|
|Net Chamber Volume （ L)||50||75||160 142
(2 wings) (4 wings)
|Working Volume （ L)||35||50||120 105
(2 wings) (4 wings)
|140||188 (4 wings)|
|Rotating Speed of Drive Rotor（ r/min )||40||5-50||40||30||4--40||20||20/40||4-40|
|Rotating Speed Ratio of Rotors||1 ： 1.16||1 ： 1.18||1 ： 1.15||1 ： 1.16||1 ： 1.11|
|Ram Pressure on Stocks (Mpa)||0.25-0.32||0.26-0.35||0.36-0.48||0.16-0.21||0.35-0.47|
|Compressed Air Pressure （MPa )||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8|
|Air Consumption（ m3/h )||15||40||70||40||298|
|Max. Steam Pressure (MPa)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8|
|Cooling Water Pressure (MPa)||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4||0.3-0.4|
|Water Consumption (m3/h)||15||20||45||25||50|
|Discharging Device||Hydraulic drop Door|
|Reducer||NGM Planetary Hardened-gear Speed Reducer||Dual-output Hardened-gear Speed Reducer|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||6100x1600x3610||6830x1930x3800||8900x2800x5050||7600x2500x4000||8540x4000x5560|
|Note||All the models may be optionally equipped with either pneumatic or hydraulic ram.|